Well. No one lost their eye, but after sitting on my workbench for over 3 months my touchscreen on the PI has decided to stop working.
Guess I’ll be ordering a replacement. Good thing these things are fairly cheap at ~$12.
I decided I better hook up the electronics and test them before I get the plumbing finished. That way I can test out the electronics while doing the leak test too.
With the exception of the touch screen, the Arduino/PI stack is still working quite well. I finally got around to replacing the blown Arduino from when I accidentally shorted out the USB connector (blowing the serial interface).
Everything else seems to be lighting up and working as expected.