About this time last year it froze outside and my water storage burst pipes. I told myself that I’d add a second pump to the fresh water storage so that I could recirculate the water in the tanks when it froze. I never got around to making this change, so I ended up doing it on Saturday in 40º temperatures.
The pump was added very hastily and it shows in the quality of the work and the amount of purple primer you see on the pipes.
Livestock-wise, everything is going well. I did have a mushroom split, so now there’s three.
I also got some more YouTube videos created of the starfish flipping over and another feeding: