Minor Update

Just a quick minor update to let everyone know that progress is being made.

I drained the tank and am waiting to buy some new furniture dollies before I take the tank off of the stand. Once off I can finish painting the stand and start bringing everything inside.

I got the booster pump mounted next to the RO/DI unit and mounted a power box with a switch for manually turning it on/off. I tested it and was getting 90PSI at the RO membrane.

Nothing else has really changed. I still need to build a stand for all the water containers to go on, finish the canopy, and test mount the canopy on a wall.